We're sending you to Hawaii for Doc Talks 2020!
Open to all licensed practitioners & active medical students registered on our website.**
About the event:
5th Annual Hawaii Doc Talks 2020
January 16-19, 2020
Kahala Hotel & Resort
Hawaii Doc Talks offers a wide variety of current topics including: Prokinetics in SIBO, Homeopathic remedies, Perioperative protocol, Hypermobility syndrome, Primary Care Pharmacology, Depression, Nasal Specifics, Dementia and more!
• Not just Medical Education; also Medical Inspiration
• Welcome to Medical Education, Hawaii Style
• At Hawaii Doc Talks, we offer engaging topics presented in an exciting way. No podiums, no text-heavy slides. Just an expert delivering content!
• Hawaii Doc Talks was conceived BY integrative practitioners FOR integrative practitioners.
• 25 credits CE applied for (includes 6.5 hours of workshop, 6 hours pharmacy)
You are entered to win by the following, with multiple entries available -
- One entry for each tag of Priority One in a public social media post or re-sharing of our company public social media posts with @priorityonevitamins or #priorityonevitamins
- Two entries for each website or phone order
- A bonus 5 entries if you submit a blog entry/video testimonial on how Priority One products have enriched your lives or the lives of your patients! You may post it on your own site or use the link below to submit it for our site use.
The winner will receive:
~ Airfare voucher for flight to Hawaii, value of $900
~ A 3 night stay at Kahala Hotel Resort in Honolulu
~ Admission for two to Doc Talks 2020
New this year: 3 secondary winners will win a $100 gift certificate for use on the website!
Mahalo for being valued practitioners & customers of Priority One Supplements, and Good Luck!
**No purchase necessary. Must be 21+ years old & US/Canada resident to enter. Entries accepted until December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all entries by you. Employees (and their immediate families) of Priority One Vitamins and all participating sponsors are not eligible. Winner will be responsible for all taxes applicable to the total value of the prize(s) received. Prize(s) are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and must not be used for re–sale. Prize(s) are for travel, accommodations and tickets during specified dates only. Winner will refer to the prize vouchers for complete details, terms and restrictions. If the winner has any issue with the prize or is not able to redeem the prize(s) as specified they must forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn. Changes or extensions will not be made by Priority One Vitamins. Winner authorizes Priority One Vitamins to use their name, testimonial and likeness for promotion at no additional compensation. Winner will be contacted. No phone calls please. Void where prohibited by law.